SEARCH LIGHT 300 + EMERGENCY SIGNALING
• Bright 300 lumen flashlight with 4 settings.
• Emergency rescue beacon can be seen up to 2.5 miles away.
• Emergency whistle built into the body.
• Durable anodized aluminum construction with a great feel.
Availability: In stock
High - 300 Lumens / Low - 50 Lumens
• Impact and Weather Resistant
• Safety Signaling - Red Safety Flasher
• Anodized Aerospace Aluminum
• 5-Mode Electronic Switch
• Settings Include: High, Low, Red Safety Flasher; Rescue Beacon, and OFF
• 3 AAA Batteries (Included)
• Patent Pending Technologies
• Run Time: High - 1hr 15min / Low - 5hr
• Waterproof Level: IPX4
|Product Name||LifeGear AA35-60538-RED Search Light 300 + Emergency Signaling|
|Run Time High||1.25h|
|Best Use||The Search Light 300 + Emergency Signaling is perfect for hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. It is also useful at home, in your vehicle, or in your emergency preparedness kit.|
|Features 1||Bright 300 lumen flashlight with 4 settings.|
|Features 2||Emergency rescue beacon can be seen up to 2.5 miles away.|
|Features 3||Emergency whistle built into the body.|
|Features 4||Durable anodized aluminum construction with a great feel.|
|GTIN Inner Case Qty||2|
|Bulk Weight||0.3437 lbs|
- Good concept , design needs work .
As a firefighter and safety boat op. I will say that the light is a good concept with a poor design
The whistle is also useless unless you're calling dogs and the beacon works only half the time .
Try harder guys. I love this light if it will stip turning itself on . (Posted on 11/10/2016)
- Quality light
10-20-2015 (Posted on 10/20/2015)
- Mixed bag, but still love it.
I LOVE the high/low beam. I like the red safety signal... BUT... I wish the red light had the option to be steady or blinking instead of blinking only. And the strobe? Useless... it doesn't work more often than it does. I never know. I hope I don't ever really need it, because I'd be afraid it was one of those times it would fail. It's super bright when it works... it's just now dependable. And that whistle? It's... um... cute... I guess... it doesn't work very well...
Other than the issue with the strobe, I love this flashlight. I like the size and weight (super light) and the hi/low beam... which are the features I needed most. (Posted on 7/4/2015)
- Nice piece
2. It's not "Coming Soon" as noted on your website - it's already at WalMart.
3. No instructions on battery installation. I am not an engineer, but finally figured it out!
4. Agree with first review - whistle is great for neighborhood dogs - but not much else. Needs better angling to get an audible whistle for fellow humans.
5. Belt clip metal ring is a chore to attach to hole opposite of whistle - it bent mine out of shape.
6. Body is solid. Really like the strobe feature. (Posted on 4/11/2015)
- Good Buy